Aptitude and reasoning are two important sections in all IBPS and SSC exams. Candidates cannot afford to take these sections lightly and must put in extra effort to score well. While there are many Aptitude & Reasoning practice books available in the market, it is important to choose the right one that covers all the topics in the syllabus.
The best Aptitude & Reasoning practice book for all IBPS and SSC exams is the one that contains a large number of practice questions on all the topics in the syllabus. The book should also have detailed solutions for each question so that candidates can understand the concepts better.
Some of the best Aptitude & Reasoning practice books for IBPS and SSC exams are given below.
1. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
2. A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali
Quantitative Aptitude –
1. Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by R.S. Aggarwal
Candidates must make sure to solve as many practice questions as possible from these books to score well in the Aptitude & Reasoning sections of all IBPS and SSC exams.
Preparing for competitive exams like the IBPS and SSC can be a daunting task, and choosing the right practice book can make a big difference in your performance. With so many options available, it can be difficult to determine which book is the best choice for you. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the top aptitude and reasoning practice books for these exams, and provide some tips on how to choose the one that’s right for you.
First, let’s define what we mean by “aptitude” and “reasoning” practice books. Aptitude practice books are designed to help you improve your skills in areas such as mathematics, data interpretation, and problem-solving. Reasoning practice books, on the other hand, are focused on helping you improve your logical thinking and deduction skills. Both types of books are essential for preparing for exams like the IBPS and SSC, as they test your ability to analyze and interpret information, as well as solve problems.
Now, let’s take a look at some of the top aptitude and reasoning practice books for the IBPS and SSC exams:
- “A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning” by R.S. Aggarwal: This comprehensive practice book covers a wide range of topics, including verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, and data interpretation. It includes over 5000 practice questions and detailed explanations, making it a great choice for those looking to improve their reasoning skills.
- “Magical Book on Quicker Maths” by M. Tyra: This book is specifically designed to help students improve their math skills, with a focus on topics like algebra, geometry, and arithmetic. It includes a variety of practice questions and tips for tackling math problems more efficiently.
- “The Pearson Guide to Reasoning” by Edgar Thorpe and Showick Thorpe: This practice book covers a range of topics, including logical reasoning, data interpretation, and critical thinking. It includes over 4000 practice questions and detailed explanations, making it a great choice for those looking to improve their reasoning skills.
- “Objective General English” by S.P. Bakshi: This practice book is designed to help students improve their English language skills, with a focus on grammar, vocabulary, and reading comprehension. It includes a variety of practice questions and tips for improving your language skills.
When choosing a practice book, it’s important to consider your own strengths and weaknesses, as well as the specific requirements of the exam you’re preparing for. You may want to consider purchasing multiple books to cover all the necessary topics, or choosing a book that includes a wide range of practice questions.
It’s also a good idea to take a practice test before starting your preparation to identify your areas of weakness. This will allow you to focus your efforts on the areas where you need the most improvement.
In conclusion, choosing the right aptitude and reasoning practice book is essential for preparing for exams like the IBPS and SSC. There are a variety of options available, so it’s important to consider your own strengths and weaknesses, as well as the specific requirements of the exam you’re preparing for. With the right practice book and some dedication, you can improve your skills and increase your chances of success on these competitive exams.